Adoption Lawyers in Beckley - Raleigh County, WV

Adoption Law Specialists in the Beckley Area

Adoption is an important choice that could make a huge difference in a child’s or family’s life. While it can be a long and drawn-out process, it can undoubtedly be worth the wait in the end. When considering adoption, it is important to move forward in the process with an experienced attorney. Luckily, if you live in the Beckley, WV area, you have access to the lawyers at Fragile Law Firm, who have decades of experience with adoption proceedings. If you are looking to take your first step in a life-changing adoption decision, call Fragile Law Firm today at (304) 362-6594, or contact us online today.

Compensation for Post-Accident Care

Medical care, physical therapy, pain medications, and any other post-accident care are not cheap. When you are dealing with a traumatic brain injury, on-going whiplash injury, concentration and memory difficulties, internal injuries, bone fractures, even depression or post-traumatic stress as a result of the accident, these serious, bills can run into the thousands of dollars or more. If an accident puts you out of work and affects your ability to get around or care for your family, these are all significant things to consider when you factor in someone else’s mistake. To get the compensation you deserve after an auto accident that was not your fault, contact the dedicated professionals at Fragile Law Firm in Raleigh County, WV.

  • Agreeing to the adoption
  • Freely giving up rights to the child
  • A Circuit Court judge removes parental rights
  • Having legally abandoned the child
  • Having died

Our experienced attorneys will work hand-in-hand with you every step of the way when you make this very important decision. Call Fragile Law Firm today to get started!

Contact Fragile Law Firm for More Information About Adoptions

If you are an unmarried parent who is concerned about how to establish paternity, there are a few ways it can happen. The first and easiest way is to have the father’s name added to the child’s birth certificate. Another way is to get a blood and DNA test to prove paternity. You could also get the child’s mother to agree to sign a “recognition of parentage” form. No matter which path you choose, it is a legal matter and is important to have legal representation. With decades of experience, the attorneys at Fragile Law Firm are here to represent you. Do not hesitate! Call Fragile Law Firm today!